Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged


Theresa at My Fairbanks Life has tagged me for this meme. It is different from the others that I have seen circulating. So I am anxious to jump on this one and get busy tagging others. So, here goes:


The meme's rules:

1. Go through your archives and link to five of your favourite posts that you have written.

Link one must be a post about family.
Link two must be a post about friends.
Link three must be a post about yourself.
Link four must be a post about something you love.
Link five can be a post about anything you choose.



2. Tag five other people to do this meme. Two of them must be people you want to get to know better.







All About Me: One Of Those Days

Something I Love: Dancing In The Rain

My Choice Freeby: The Tax Man Cometh



The Best Part ..... Tag! You're It!









Let me know when you post your meme so I can come read it.

6 comments:

~*Marie*~ said...

Jo, thanks for stopping by, I have stopped at your blog before and enjoyed the reading. I liked your tagged reading...stop by again, I always enjoy hearing from blog friends.

Theresa said...

This has worked so well. I learned something new about you and another connection between us, too. You're turning 59 this year and I'm turning 39. Two big milestones about to be reached. I'm glad we'll be doing that together. Thanks so much, Jo. For finding me and sharing this. You made my day.

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Jo:-)

I'm finally back to regular blogging...isn't it funny how having company for a week and then going away for a few days can really mess up your regular routine??? hehe

I so enjoyed reading your links to the 5 posts meme and have made myself a note that you tagged me...will get to it as soon as I can:-)

Thank you so much for your best wishes on my finding out that I will be a grandma...I can't tell you enough how absolutely thrilled I am:-) xox

Mike Golch said...

Hi Jo just came to say HI!

K-Dubyah said...

Jo,

I am honored that you picked me to be tagged. I'm not sure that I can answer all the requests. ;-) It might take me a few months to get enough posts to qualify.
Btw, love your choice of music too.

Tracy said...

Hi Jo, i stopped by your blog on your husbands advice. I have been reading his blog for a couple of months now. I really am glad i did stop and read yours. I loved the tag! I especially love the prayer shawl story. What a wonderful idea! I am going to use that idea if you do not mind. You have a lovely blog.

Blessings.

Mysti