Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome


I have a doctor's appointment this morning, but wanted to take a few minutes before we dart out the door to introduce everyone to a newcomer in the neighborhood. Writer Jen stopped by the other day for a visit and left a comment for me. I am so glad she did because I followed the link back to her cyber home and was pleased with what I found. Jen is a wife and mother trying to follow her dream. Her dream is to write a novel. I know many of us have thought, "I should write a book!" Yet usually nothing ever comes of it. Jen has said it out loud and made a verbal commitment to doing this. I wish her luck and plan on being there to encourage her as she takes steps to make that dream come true. Why not stop by her little home on the web and get to know her and offer her some encouragement.
Welcome to the neighborhood Jen!
Have a Blessed Day everyone.......... ~Jo

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Jo!!

Baba said...

Good afternoon Jo, this is my first visit to your place.Wishing you a special "happy birthday" today... a little bird named Pea from Pea's corner gave me a hint..

I am enjoying reading and listening to music while I get to know you...I have diabetes too..I have been off of my medicine for over a year now.I was taking a pill once a day..with my weight loss of 56 pounds and exercising three times a week, I am keeping my blood sugars under control with diet only.
Well.. before I bore you , I am going on a visit to the mall.
I would like to add you to my blog site, if it is ok with you.
take care and enjoy your day.
Baba

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Jo
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!

At least I hope I have the right date! lol xoxo

Judypatooote said...

Happy Birthday JO......boy they sure do sneak up on ya don't they... ?.....I'm going to go ck out Jens sight.....hope your having a happy day.....judy

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello and happy Birthday!! I too was over at Pea's Corner and she said that you were having a birthday!! Blessings to you on this YOUR DAY!!

Sandy

smilnsigh said...

I missed your Birthday yesterday, but Dear PEA reminded me. So a belated but Big Happy Birthday Wish!!!

Mari-Nanci