Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley

Yesterday was Riley's Birthday Party. It was planned for the park, but the weather just didn't co-operate with us. I have put together a --> slide show <-- (Click for slide show) of the festivities to share. As a point of interest, Riley wants to be a fireman when he grows up. I am also trying to add a clip of the birthday boy blowing out his candles on his cake. Wish me luck!

This clip has sound so you might want to page down to

My Play List on the side bar and turn it off before playing the clip.

"Happy Birthday Riley"

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Riley,I hope that you had an enjoyable birtday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Riley!

I'm back Miz Jo ☺

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Riley!

I tagged you on my blog Jo, i hope you do not mind. :)