Friday, January 25, 2008

My Bucket List


Just the other day I visited Lots Of Little Things and Willzmom had done a post of her Bucket List. This 'Bucket List' is a spin off of the recently released movie with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. I am sure that most people think about what they would like to accomplish or experience before they die or in this case 'Kick The Bucket'. I know I have and it seems as if the older I get, the more I think about it.

If you would like to do a bucket list of your own and would like to use the graphic of the buckets feel free to grab it. After you post your list come back and leave a comment on this post letting me know. I would love to read yours.



  • A road trip through the west with JD to see the Virgin River Gorge in Utah. I saw it many years ago and thought it was the most beautiful scenery I had ever seen in my life. I would like to share that beauty with JD.


  • Go to Branson, Missouri


  • See performances by Ricky Skaggs, Alison Krauss and Martina McBride.


  • Visit New England in the fall and Niagara Falls while we are in the neighborhood.


  • Write an 'Ethical Will' for my loved ones.


  • Finish our renovations on the house and throw a party to celebrate it.


It's not a really long list is it? For the most part I would have to say that thanks to my JD, the children and grandchildren, I have had a pretty full and satisfying life. Maybe I am just easily entertained, but I have never been one to have Big Dreams, like sky diving, etc. I guess you could say I dream thrifty or dream within my means. Dreams have always seemed more attainable to me that way.


No comments: