Friday, January 11, 2008

Mystery Solved



Today's post will be a short one because it is Seth Day and we are going to have to be out the door and on our way in about an hour.


I just had to share this with you this morning, because I know that this cliff hanger has had you hanging there long enough waiting for the mystery to be solved.


The Borrowers did it!! It wasn't the Gremlins or even the Butler, as some suggested. The Borrowers are the ones that took my double pointed knitting needle. When we were wrapping up our water run to the spring yesterday, J.D. looked down at the accelerator and said, "Look here!" Sure enough the needle had surfaced. His next comment was, "How did it get way over here?" The answer to that is an easy one. Evidently, the Borrower that needed my knitting needle must have either been a man or a teenager......... We all know neither of them ever put anything back where it belongs.

Have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you found it. Isn't it strange how you can look all over for something and can't find it, then a few days later it shows up where you had already searched?

julia said...

AHAH!!! i do love the Borrowers, but they can make it difficult at times--i'm still trying to figure out how they got a little clip from my knitting machine into my dryer, and why?