Thursday, January 10, 2008

Whew.... Just In Time


Just think...... it is National De-Lurking Week and I almost missed the whole thing. I was making my rounds visiting my favorite Blogs today and found reference to it at Pea's Corner. Stop by and check it out and pick up a graphic to add to your blog in support of "National De-Lurking Week". I am thinking I should mark it on the calendar too so I don't miss it next year. It really does mean a lot to bloggers when someone leaves a comment. It can get to be pretty disheartening to post day after day and be able to see that people are coming to your blog, but no one ever says anything. Most people make their blogs public to get some feed back on what they are thinking and writing. They also make their blogs public for the opportunity to meet people out there that share in their interests and their way of thinking. Thanks Pea for keeping us up to date!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I make sure to check your blog daily, even if I don't comment. I'll do better!

Julie said...

I'm commenting!With end-of-the-year festivities I haven't had time to read other blogs much less comment. Now, I'm back!!

Carole Burant said...

Gotta love those delurking buttons! hehe You are more than welcome for the heads up...I knew it was around this time last year so I started checking my posts from last year and yup, it was this week! My site meter shows I get about 172 hits a day...can you imagine if every one of them commented?? lol xox

Linds said...

I am here too, and I also saw this at Pea's place. She is a wonder!