Sunday, January 20, 2008

{{ Brrrrrrrr }}

I received this in my e-mail a while back from a friend. I have no idea who to give credit to for creating it, but will gladly do that if anyone knows. I decided to post it here just to let you all know how much you mean to me. Your visits here and the comments that you leave, do so much to make my day complete. If you would like to use it on your blog please feel free to grab it before you leave.


Good Morning everyone. Ohhhh Baby it is {{Cold Outside}} this morning. At 5:30 the thermometer was reading 4 degrees. From what the weather man said last night we aren't going to see above 7 degrees at night until Wednesday night. JD did some extra work yesterday getting ready for this cold spell. He truly keeps the home fires burning around here. Yesterday though he readied everything so all he would have to do is grab it and go. It is going to be much too cold to be spending much time outside loading, moving and stacking firewood. I am not sure that he fully realizes how much I appreciate him for all that he does. I was showered with God's blessings the day that JD came into my life and will be forever thankful.


I am making this a short post today. I though I would spend some time today visiting other blogs, gathering some graphics for future posts and keeping warm. Tomorrow I will be adding my next "Meaningful Monday" post so be sure to stop by.



1 comment:

julia said...

4 degrees?? Maybe i DON'T want to live in a house in the mountains... ;-) i may just have to rely on your photos!