Friday, January 25, 2008

Link Loving 2008


This came from Kris at Violetlady At Home.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy!
Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially.

The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!


Add your blog url at the end of the list...

The Strategist Notebook/Link Addiction/Ardour of the Heart/ When Life Becomes a Book/The Malaysian Life/ Yogatta.com/What goes under the sun/ Roshidan’s Cyber Station/Sasha says/Arts of Physics/And the legend lives/My View, My Life/ A Simple Life/What Women REALLY Think/Not Much More Than This/Jayedee/Jenn/Beth/ Christie/Marla/Cailin/Simone/FlipFlopMom/Katrina/Gill's Jottings/Work of the Poet/ Wakela/Modern Day Goddess/Livin With Me/Are We There Yet??/The Erstwhile Librarian /Lynne's Little Corner of the World/Violetlady At Home/Bits And Pieces/ You are next...




J.D. at J.D.'s Soapbox
Tersie at The Road To Total Growth
Theresa at My Fairbanks Life
Pea at Pea's Corner
Diane at Diane's Place

NOW TAG/ADD 5 OF YOUR FRIENDS' BLOGS.




3 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I need a cup of that hot coffee! It's cold and blustery here, spitting snow every now and then.

Okey dokey, I'll try to do the link meme when I post next, which may be this evening, not sure yet.

Your pie recipes sound yummy! I'll definitely bookmark those for future reference.

Stay warm and have a great weekend! ;o)

Hugs,

Diane

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Jo:-)

Hope Diane didn't drink all the coffee, I need some too! hehe I've just had a visual of all of us sitting around the table drinking coffee...wouldn't that be wonderful!!

I see you've tagged me for this Link Loving 2008...I'll do it when I next post:-)

Please know that I've been reading your posts through Bloglines, just haven't had time to leave many comments lately. I'll be sooo happy once my computer room is put back together again and I may just kiss my desk when it's put back together also! lol xox

Theresa said...

Linking? Loving? I will try to figure this whole thing out. Kind of like knitting, right? A chain of loops connecting us all. Can you tell I'm in awe of your awesomeness when it comes to knitting? I've just learned, so I love being inspired by your good work.
Thanks, Jo!