Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's All In The Name



What Jo An Means


You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.







I can not get over how accurate the results of this was. Even the well rounded part (I seriously need to loose some of this weight). Seriously, I have done these little thingies before and the results have been perhaps 75% / 85% on target when it comes to describing me, but I would have to give this one a 100%. In fact it hasn't been too long ago I told my children that if I become too overly helpful with my advice that they should tell me to "butt out" in a nice way, so as not to hurt my feelings. We decided Chris should let Melody tell me this for him because all too often he reacts like his father (and that would hurt my feelings)..... Go ahead and give this a shot, be sure to come back and let me know how accurate it was for you.

1 comment:

julia said...

Hey! This was fun--i put it on my blog, thanks--i love that it's mostly positive, too. i could certainly add a lot more bits of not-so-shiny things i am!