For more examples, check out Not Quite What I was Expecting: Six Word Memoirs by Famous and Obscure, written by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser.
Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
I came up with two........... My first choice was: Life's A Journey, Hang On Tight. Although this is true of most of my life, present day life for me is quite a bit different so I did a wee bit of a variation on my original.
Life's A Journey, Enjoy The Ride!
With that said, I tag the following people to take part in this meme:
Diane at Diane's Place
Tammy at The Pink Magnolia
Lynne at Lynne's Little Corner Of The World
Mary at Mary's Writing Nook
BJ at Sweet Nothings
Since my last posting we have had snow twice. We received about 2 1/2 to 3 inches of the white fluff on Wednesday. I ventured outside with the camera and took a few shots to share with you.