Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Update On Dominic


I talked with Amy today and the news wasn't good. Although Dominic is only depending on the respirator for 25% of his breathing (that is what was meant about the # 30 yesterday) his little brain is starting to swell. Which leads me to think that he must have hit his head on the edge of the pool before falling into the water. Please continue sending those prayers up for this baby. It truly breaks my heart to think of what he is going through, as well as what the family is dealing with.
Today was Seth Day and since J.D. is still not feeling up to parr, I went in alone. T~Bear's school had their Cinco de Mayo program this morning. Tersie took the morning off from work so she could go to the program. She was such a God send to me, being there to help me with Seth. I don't realize the toll that the fibromyalgia and arthritis has taken on me until I try to deal with the little ones by myself. I am exhausted, so I am going to go lay down a while and rest. I just wanted to update you on Dominic's condition. I will post on T~Bear's program tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done ! Mine arrived from Colorado! ...and thank you for the prayers you are sending up for Bill.

Mike Golch said...

Jo,I'm sorry to hear that you are haveing the trouble that you are haveing.
I know how bad I get after a seizure. I had a few of them on friday and slept for about 3 1/2 hours.
I will Keep Dominic in my prayes.

Shelley said...

I've been scrolling down and reading what this story is. How very sad for young Donminic and and family. I will definitely keep all in my prayers. Very tragic. My blessings to all.

Gene Bach said...

Not a good situation at all. Just said a prayer for all.

Anonymous said...

I prayed for wee Dominic again last night...bless his heart, I hope he improves soon, I do know that he is safe in God's hands!

Hey, come see me ASAP as I need your opinion on something ☺

julia said...

i don't know about you, but emotional trauma/drama takes a huge toll on my fibro--concern for those we love can set that fibro into huge flare!