Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Beautiful Day

Granddaughter, Alley Oop will be working at Wendy's this evening to help raise money for her softball team. A portion of the total sales between 5:00pm and 8:00pm today will go to the team. I hope they get a lot of support for their efforts. I have to admire these kids for getting out and raising the money to help cover the cost of having a softball team. 



I can't get over this weather folks. We had another beautiful day going on. JD cleaned off the back porch and car port today. He got the umbrella for the patio table and the cushions for the chairs down out of the  attic. When I look out the kitchen window this afternoon it looks so inviting out there. I am thinking we are going to need to get the grill ready to fire up any time now.




The doctor called in a prescription for me that I need to pick up. He is going to try his hand at treating my fibromyalgia. There is a pain medication we are going to try that is not a narcotic, which in itself sounds good to me. The doctor warned me that the only real side effect is that it may make me a little loopy...... I had to laugh at that statement, because I know there are those among us that would argue that I couldn't get any loopier than I already am. I will have to let you know about that one. 
  

I Am  Blessed
~Jo

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

I envy you your weather. There's snow still on the ground here and will be for a while yet. In fact, I doubt that we're finished with the snowfalls.