Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day


True love stories never have endings.

~ Richard Bach



You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love: the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.

~Jonathan Carroll



I love thee ~ I love thee,
'Tis all I can say,
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day.

~ Thomas Hood


~ Especially for my J.D.~

Grow old with me!
The best is yet to be.

~ Robert Browning

Happy Valentines Day!


Please remember, it is never too late to live happily ever after....


2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

This is a beautiful post and I love the 'Happily after part!'How sweet.

Carole Burant said...

Happy (belated) Valentines Day, dear Jo. Hope you had a great one!! xoxo