Monday, July 7, 2008

Prayers Needed


On May 29th we became the proud Great Grandparents of precious baby boy, Caden Wayne. Rebel son, Greg is Caden's grandpa. Some of you may remember Greg's visit with us in May. He is the one that rode his motorcycle from Texas to come for a visit. We received a call from Greg yesterday saying that they were life flighting Caden to a hospital in Dallas because his intestine was blocked. Greg had the same thing wrong with him when he was a baby and he nearly died of starvation before the doctors decided what was wrong with him. The last we heard from Greg was about 9:30 PM yesterday. Caden was in surgery at that time. So far we haven't heard anything more. Greg, his wife Tammi and his mother-in-law Sandra are all three in the medical field. I think they are waiting until they know for sure how things are going before they call with an update.... but I don't know if I can wait that long. I am thinking that I will have JD call in a little bit to check on things. So if you would please keep little Caden in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated by all. I will post an up date when we hear something.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo, Caden is in my prayers. Gotta run, I'm going to add prayer requests to my sites and link back to you!
Hugs and blessing.

Peggy said...

my prayers are going up. Keeping all of you in my thoughts.

Sandee said...

Prayers in progress sweetie. Mike sent me over. Big hug. :)

Carole Burant said...

Oh Jo, I can well imagine how anxious you are to hear how the surgery went! Please know that this precious little baby is in my prayers. xoxo

Anonymous said...

He's in my prayers. Hope everything turns out OK.

Hopefulsl said...

Tears came to my eyes right away! I'm praying as i am writing this to you.
I'm sure little Caden is a strong one. If His dad Greg is a survivor, I then believe Caden will be too.
My prayers are with you!!!
HUGS SENT YOUR WAY....
Love Stacy

farmlady said...

Dear Jo,
I'm lighting a small candle for Caden and saying a prayer for him.

Hold him (in your mind) like you would if he was there with you. There is a plan for all things.

I'm saying a special prayer for all of you.

Tracy said...

I am saying a prayer as i type this for your sweet little Caden. (((Jo)))

Aisha said...

Hi Jo, you will have my prayer for the baby Caden. Steven was like that too and had to be operated. Hope everything will be okay soon!

nippercatshome said...

All my prayers go with you...Hope everything goes well...keep your chin up...Mary

Juli said...

((((((((((Caden))))))))))))))

Much healing and strength !!