Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Random Act Of Kindness


Today's message is short, sweet and to the point. I know that this time of year many of us are looking for ways to pay forward random acts of kindness that have come our way. This morning J.D. forwarded this information to me that he received from an e-mail friend of his. Thank you Peggy J. for the information and the link. What better way to pay anything forward than to shower those young women and men serving in our Armed Forces with messages of thanks. 

Several years ago about this time of year an address was circulating that could be used to send messages to our troops. We tried to take part in that, but our cards came back to us. I was disappointed to say the least. I have checked this one out and it does seem to be legitimate. I hope you will take the opportunity to spread a little kindness. The only cost is a couple of minutes of your time. 
 


Just click on the graphic above to follow the link to 
"Lets Say Thanks".

Wishing you a blessed day!



3 comments:

farmlady said...

Wonderful idea Jo! Very easy to do. It's on my blog, linking us to these brave folks who serve.
Thank you,sweetie.

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Thanks for the link Jo! I'll hop over to check it out, it's so important to them. Thank you for your sweet comments! Oh how I love your Christmas music... so many memories in music. Have a blessed and safe Christmas sweetie!!

Big hugs, sherry

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Jo,

Finally having some time to visit my dear blogging friends:-) This is indeed a wonderful idea and no doubt for these men and women so far away from home, receiving a Christmas card would mean the world to them. I need to find out what the address is to send to the Canadian troops as well. xoxo