Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday T~Bear


Posted by Picasa

It doesn't seem possible that you are 11 years old today. Wasn't it just last week that you were that wee slip of a girl that climbed up on my lap or G'pa's to cuddle and hug. Just so you know, we miss those days. Was it just a little over five years ago (you were Riley's age) when we called to let your Mommy know that we were going to move to Ohio from Louisiana when G'pa retired that you said, "Grandma I am so happy that you are moving back to America!" Just a few years before that (you were Seth's age) you met G'pa for the first time and with all the people that was in that room, you walked straight to him and reached up for him to hold you. You were great pals ever since. It has been such a joy to watch you grow into the young lady that you have become. We are hoping that all of your birthday wishes come true Sweetheart.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Hello Jo! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It was so nice of you to visit and to comment. Feel free to come back anytime...I have really enjoyed your blog, and I plan on coming back regularly!

Here's to a new friendship!

Linds said...

Happy Birthday to the lovely little lady! I hope you have had a wonderful day, T-bear!

Anonymous said...

Wow 11 years! And haven't those 11 years gone by is speedy blur!
I still look at my two children now and I see the toddlers they were covered in jam, or chicken pox spots dabbed with calamine lotion. My two are 18 and 13 now!
Happy Birthday wishes from me!
:o)

Mountain Mama said...

A little late but I hope your T~Bear had a wonderful birthday and will have a year of fun.
Don't they grow up fast?

Tina Coruth said...

Jo,

What a delightful post! The photos are a treasure. I know I'm very late, but I wish T-Bear a very Happy Birthday and a great 11th year!

hugs,
Tina