I received this wonderful Blogger Award from Kate at '......Shambles Manor'. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get it posted and passed on to five of my many favorite blogs.
- Juli @'Barefoot Gypsy' is my first choice. I am so glad to have found Juli's blog. She is a wonderful caring person, living her life the way I believe we were meant to. She is very in tune with nature and lives her life in harmony with the world around her.
- Mike @ 'MJG's Rambling Thoughts'. Mike is one blogger you can count on when it comes to leaving a comment. When he finds someone in need of prayer, he doesn't just leave a note that he will be sending up prayer, he takes that need back to his own blog and posts it there as well.
- Tina @ 'Tina's Odds and Ends' is another one of those bloggers that I just dearly love because she always leaves a sweet little comment when she visits. Check out her home in cyberspace to get a glimpse of some really beautiful photos of the sky.
- Lib @ 'Lib's Private Paradise' will make you feel right at home from the minute you take your shoes off and walk though the door. Her method of writing makes you feel as though you have known her forever.
- Barb@ 'The Clark Homestead' keeps herself busy raising those two lovable critters that have found their way into her life, Charlie and Molly. I love visiting Barb and finding out what her latest project has been. Barb and Jim are the proud owners of a house that they are lovingly bringing back to life.
Congratulations all and thank you again Kate for the honor of being chosen for this award.
The day that Chris and Melody were returning from Tennessee they received word that her 102 year old grandmother had passed away. The funeral will be tomorrow. Riley and Seth will be coming to stay with us while they drive to Kentucky for the services. Tomorrow is also T~Bear's Birthday Dinner. I can hardly believe that our youngest grand daughter is going to be 11 years old. They just grow up way too fast. Wishing all a blessed weekend.