Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back In The Groove





I am trying to get back to my (if not daily) close to daily postings. I thought I would start by making a few cosmetic changes to my pages to get me in the seasonal frame of mind. Next on my blog to do list is to see how many of my favorite blogs are still out there. I hate to think that some of you are no longer posting, but I am pretty sure that is what I will find. So if you are still out there, be looking for me to stop by for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine in the next day or two.


The summer months were very busy ones. Filled with birthday celebrations, traveling south to Arkansas to see grandson Derick graduate, more birthday celebrations, going south again to join son Greg and his family on their vacation (more on the vacation at a later posting) and Dr. appointments. Last but by no way least, J.D. added a beautiful new deck to the house with a little help from Riley and Seth. I will be sharing pictures of the construction and end result of the deck in the next few days. For now though I need to get started on my new to do list. Check back tomorrow and I hope to surprise you with another posting.



May God's blessings rain down on you as your go about your day.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you back posting on your blog! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the deck.

Peggy said...

welcome back!

Carole Burant said...

Woohoo, so glad to hear that you've decided to get back into blogging:-) I was sure I'd left a comment on your previous post yesterday so hopefully you did receive it!! I love your new decor in here, so warm and welcoming. Hope you drop by and enter my Christmas giveaway:-) xoxo

Nanna said...

Yay !!! She's Back....Love the music. too. Eagles singer. Design is so Homey, Warm, Inviting...
Love Ya...

Kate said...

Hi Jo,

It's great to see you back posting. I've missed you sorely, I really need to hear yer voice regularly missus... It fair gives my a kick up the 'bahookie' and gets me back on the 'right road'.

Hugs from the other side of the pond. Kate x.

farmlady said...

I'm so glad to hear that you will be online again. I have missed you.
Welcome back. Love, "Elly Mae"

Laura ~Peach~ said...

come on by coffee is always on :)