Monday, November 29, 2010

Lost And Found


The dreaded cleaning went rather well yesterday. I am sure that the reason for that is because J.D. jumped right in and assisted. Actually he did the majority of the work and was amply rewarded with a skillet of cornbread with his supper. We now have a clean and cozy little corner of the kitchen where we can retreat in the chilly months to come to be creative or entertained, depending on the mood of the moment.

The really good news is that I did find my muse. She was hiding amongst the tangle of electrical wires and a mountain of dust bunnies. She almost got swept up with the vacuum, but was saved when I saw her wings flutter. So all is good and we are back in business. 

Tomorrow, I will begin trying to catch you up on all that has happened since I strayed from Moodscapes. Those that follow me on Face Book are pretty much up to date on this information, but I have found that as quickly as Face Book moves along, it is still easy to miss things. 

Happy Cyber Monday everyone. Wishing you a day filled with blessings too numerous to count.   

 

4 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Once again, it is good to have you back.

I avoid Facebook, except when absolutely necessary if someone tells me something very important is posted there that I want to see such as pictures of a special child in the family. I discovered some of my younger relatives who are "friends" on Facebook spend much of their time playing games. Not only am I not interested in the games, their entries clutter the whole system.

farmlady said...

Oh, Jo, it's so good to hear from you. I've been gone so much that I thought I might have missed your posts.
I have Facebook but don't look at it at all. I tried to stop it and the minute I looked at someone's info they started it up again. I think I will carry Facebook to my grave.
Anyway, I'm glad you're posting and I promise I will be more diligent.
I missed you....
I remember how you gave me "snow" last year.

deb said...

Ah I admire you!! Cleaning this time of year LOL So glad you found your muse. Let me know if you find your spare minute!
Still searching for mine ;)
*hugs*deb

Laura~peach~ said...

so true i get so behind on facecrack... but i keep going back... the games would miss me if i did not :)
HUGS