I wanted to give you an update on Mindy. After waiting a week for the results of the CT Scan she got the results on Thursday when she went to the doctor. They found one mass on her lung that is 1 1/4 centimeters in size. They also found numerous small specks all over her lung. The scan also showed that the bottom portion of one lung has collapsed. They found a Lymph node beside the lung that is 3 centimeters in size. The doctor gave her these results and then told her that he couldn't say that she doesn't have cancer, but then he couldn't say that she does either. With that he referred her to a pulmonary specialist. Thank you for all of your prayers and positive energy you have been sending Mindy's way. Your prayers are still very much needed.
I received this award from Tracy@ Spiritual Brush Strokes and I want to thank her for the honor. I just love that little kitten's face. I want to pay this award forward to:
I tried to choose 4 or 5 of my favorite blogs to gift this award to, but couldn't make a choice. Since I can't make a decision, if you are reading this please accept this award for your wonderful blog. I think all of you are just plain wonderful.
The rules are:
*Post at least five current addictions (with some details please).
*Mention the person who started this game of tag (i.e Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you.
*Type your post with the heading "Current addictions".
*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules.
Here we go now.
- Coffee.... I love coffee but do not drink as much as I did when I smoked. If I drink it in the afternoon I can pretty much count on a good case of acid reflux. Still if I am offered a cup in the afternoon I will gladly drink it and suffer the consequences.
- Blogging.... Either posting or reading. I just plain and simply love blogging.
- Pogo.... Yes, I am addicted to Pogo. My screen name on Pogo is 'southernohiogirl'. If you play Pogo look for me and say 'Hi'.
- Popsicles.... I picked this little habit up when I quit smoking. I allow myself one a day, unless my blood sugar drops and then I get another one as a treat.
- Old TV programs.... WGN out of Chicago started Retro Night not long ago on Sunday nights. They show two episodes of 'WKRP', two of 'Newhart' and two of 'The Honeymooners'. Today is Sunday so that means I will be feeding one of my addictions tonight.
The two friends that I am tagging is:
Kate @ ....... Shambled Manor
Diane @ Diane's Place
That just about sums it up for today. We have grocery shopping to get done today and a little bitty rocking chair to pick up at Chris and Melody's, so Pappaw can work his magic and it tighten it all up for Seth. It was Alley Oop's rocker when she was little and they brought it down from her room to see if Seth would like it. He thinks he is big stuff sitting in that rocker. We are going to have to sneak it out of the house to keep him from throwing a fit. Wishing all a day filled with blessings and happiness.