Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual 'Message In a Bottle' across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.
What message would you like to send out to the universe?
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. You can find a Blank Graphic here... Right click and Save it to your computer
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Return a copy of your "Message In a Bottle" via email to ~ firstname.lastname@example.org , sign the Mr. Linky and leave a comment HERE telling Mimi you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
~This is my message in the bottle~
Instead of tagging 5 people, I am challenging all that read this to create their own message to send out adrift on the virtual ocean. Who knows, the message you send may be the words some one is needing to read. Let me know if you take part so I can read your message too. Have fun with this and have a Great weekend.